Chinese Market Entry Strategy
Businesses wishing to develop their Chinese market needs to consider China as a country and Chinese people living out of China as different markets:
- Chinese people living out of China are generally bilingual with consumer behaviour similar to western people.
- Mainland Chinese people are limited to buy from few marketplaces and apps, they are keen to buy from cross border ecommerce for more quality products and peace of mind.
- Chinese digital eco-system is simply another world. Mainland chinese people uses mobile commerce and WeChat daily.
- The market in China is huge but it should be treated as several regional (cities) market instead of one.
Kupiter ecommerce marketplaces are designed with marketing features for developing a new market. Online retailer merchants may leverage Tplaza to target Chinese consumers living outside of China firstly before getting into China.
For companies wishing to develop their market specifically in China, SydneyDirect is a good solution as it seamlessly integrated with WeChat social markets and WeChat store solutions.
Tplaza Marketplace – Global Chinese Market Focus
Trusted Marketplace – Established in 2012, Tplaza is a unique ecommerce marketplace selling 70K quality products trusted by bilingual customers worldwide.
Bilingual SEO – Merchant’s store in Tplaza is a bilingual ecommerce website. The well-implemented SEO makes merchant store and products appear in search results for both Chinese and English queries.
E-commerce Portal – Merchants can manage vendor account through its account dashboard to setup store, update products, manage orders, read analytics & respond to customer enquiries.
Marketing Portal – Merchants can participate high effective marketing campaigns with Tplaza targeting to new market and millions of customers.
Global Payment Gateways – Tplaza accepts multi-currency and supports PayPal, credit cards, WeChatPay & Alipay.
SydneyDirect Marketplace – Tap into China market with easy steps
Sydneydirect.com.au is an eCommerce marketplace for Australian business to meet Chinese customers. SydneyDirect is designed with various strong features to equip merchants with most essential and powerful tools for Chinese market entry.
– Merchant store is also a WeChat store
– Optimized mobile theme for WeChat users
– Chinese digital presence and SEO
– Support WeChat O2O marketing
– Support China payments gateway
– Support Chinese Shopping Ads